- Dec 24 · Amazing he’s still alive… And grateful he sailed between me and the car behind me! It was just like magic! #drunkdriversuck
- Dec 24 · A car just sailed through a red light, at 50MPH downtown, while I was in the middle of the intersection – going the other way – legally.
- Dec 24 · It’s 83 degrees today – clear and sunny gorgeousness! So grateful to live in such a beautiful place!
- Dec 16 · Done with finals! I have officially completed my first semester in law school. So happy! Now, on to Christmas…
- Dec 10 · Torts Final is done and I feel really good! Which could be a sign I missed issues… Or it could mean I did really good! Either way, I FEEL good!
- Dec 9 · Palm trees in the background, oranges in winter, and a pretty girl – all the elements of a vintage ad meant to… http://fb.me/3xE3NmyDC
- Dec 9 · The Steam Punk Contingent! I don’t think these three were officially connected with the event, they were guests,… http://fb.me/12BwoqFhT
- Dec 9 · Every year Heritage House in Riverside hosts a Victorian Christmas Party, and this year I finally got to go! http://fb.me/1cEBNR4mH
- Dec 9 · Heritage House | A Victorian Christmas – http://cherylspelts.com/?p=4469
- Dec 9 · Jenna and Michael – http://cherylspelts.com/?p=4455
- Dec 8 · Victorian Christmas at Heritage House, circa 1895, then chocolate martinis and appetizers at the Mission inn! #iLoveRiverside
- Dec 6 · I posted 11 photos on Facebook in the album “Jenna and Michael” http://fb.me/1HHAIMnX3
- Dec 5 · Restaurant Impossible is filming in Redlands this week! At a place called Mill Creek BBQ? If you live nearby, there’s a radio event!
- Dec 3 · There’s a mass of gray rain clouds hanging over the coast. The kind of day I wish I could stay inland, in the sun!
Every year Heritage House in Riverside hosts a Victorian Christmas Party, and this year I finally got to go!
Palm trees in the background, oranges in winter, and a pretty girl – all the elements of a vintage ad meant to entice people to move to beautiful sunny Riverside, circa 1895!
Me and my Mom in front of the Christmas deer. Notice the orange trees in the background. I love the California Christmas look! And one of the strolling musicians.
The Steam Punk Contingent! I don’t think these three were officially connected with the event–they were guests–but they were so cool as they serenely strutted around the circular pathways. True Victorian spirit on display. One of the real highlights of the event, in my opinion!
Hollyhocks! In December? How cool is that?
There were women demonstrating traditional domestic arts in the carriage house – these two were spinning and knitting.
My Mom and Grandma enjoying the garden area. That interesting piece of citrus fruit smelled fabulous. I’m a big fan of all citrus smells, and this one was really good!
Caroling and handing out programs.
We heard a rumor that each of the thirty docents was responsible for baking twelve dozen cookies each, and that they would still run out by the end of the afternoon. That’s over 4000 home baked cookies! It may not look it in these images, but there were a lot of people there – very popular event!
A couple of shots from inside the house. I couldn’t resist shooting the toilet – it was just so pretty!
And finally, the fountain in the front yard.