The super-talented Denice Woyski tagged me over a week ago, and now I’m passing it on. It’s just for fun – list 8 things people probably don’t know about you, and then tag another 8 friends. It’s the Power of Eight!
Eight things about Cheryl
- I’ve never been drunk or tried any drugs.
- Despite my best efforts to simplify, I still own far too much clutter.
- I love my iPhone despite the first bill I got, which was $2000.
- I like a desk with NOTHING on it, except my monitor, keyboard, and mouse.
- I’m not over reality TV yet. I still love it!
- I don’t own a convertible right now, and it’s really rough…
- One of my favorite things is a room service cheeseburger at a $400 a night hotel!
- I still have all my old darkroom equipment and will someday set it up again. I love silver!
I am tagging:
- Susan Yee
- Phil DeFalco
- And I’m unofficially tagging brand new blogger, John Riedy. Heather and Kristine officially got to him first, but I figure he can use an extra link to his new blog, so there you go!
The real point of all this is to spread some link-love around and get Google to notice some of my friends…
0 Replies to “I’ve Been Tagged!”
Ha ha, this is a good idea…I liked going to the other bloggers sites you linked! Oy, how did I get on this list!? I guess we are letting the crazy out, eh?
Ah, thanks for this Cheryl! That’s a great idea – I’ll try and post something and return the favor!